Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011

IWC & VOGUE PETER LINDBERGH'S PORTOFINO EXHIBITION MILAN


 

tutti frutti in the house!



model and iwc-testimonial elle mcpherson
milan hipsters
 
left: editor-in-chief vogue italia franca sozzani
colour blocking!?

Name: Carolina Castiglioni
Job: Online Retailer Marni
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Dress, Bag, Shoes Marni
I would never wear: Tight Dresses
My style: I dress myself to feeld good. I don’t dress for someone else, but for myself
Style-Icon: No one special, i get inspirations everywhere and i mix different things, of course a lot of Marni
Favorite Shops: Corso Como in Milan, Colette in Paris

Name: Paola Bay
Job: Shoe Designer
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Vintage Dress from the 30s, Shoes Zoraide
I would never wear: 80s Style
My style: 30s Style
Style-Icon: Slim Keith


Name: Tommaso Aquilano
Job: Fashion Designer
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Jacket and Shoes Prada, Pants Martin Margiela, Shirt Club Monaco
I would never wear: Metallic
My style: I love 30s and 40s Style and the japanese Designers, which are very poetic
Style-Icon: Elsa Schiaparelli
Favorite Shops: Margiela Store in Milan and Comme des garcons in Paris


Name: Roberto Rimondi
Job: Fashion Designer
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Pants Levi’s, Shirt and Jacket Prada, Shoes Lanvin, Belt Aquilano Rimondi
I would never wear: Too elegant, I like to mix
Style-Icon: Pierre Cardin
Favorite Shops: Yosjii Yamamoto in Paris


Name: Paolo Santambrogio
Job: Fashion Photographer
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Jeans Topman, Shirt Osklen, Jacket Armani, Schuhe Docs
I would never wear: Too elegant
My style: English Style
Style-Icon: Paul Smith
Favorite Shops: Paul Smith and Topman London


Name: Maria Host
Job: Fashion Student
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Dress Aspesi, Jacket Boy by brand of outsiders, Bag Ragazze Ornamentali, Shoes from my mother
I would never wear: I don’t like to many labels  or high-heels with dress
My style: Girlie, and not too perfect
Style-Icon: Pupi Solari
Favorite Shops: Cavalli e Nastri in Milan


Name: Italo Rota
Job: Architect
Domicile: Milan&Paris
I am wearing: Shirt from my mother from the 60s, Pants Comme des garcons, Shoes Nike
I would never wear: Too much black
My style: Mix of Vintage
Style-Icon: I don’t have one. Not the style makes the person, but the intelligence
Favorite Shops: Technology Stores and Libraries


Name: Geraldina Bassari
Job: Fashion Designer
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Dress Piombo, Shoes Aperlai
I would never wear: Never say never
My style: No obligations, what I’m wearing is actually a Pijama!
Style-Icon: No idea, it always changes. I like 50s Architectur and Industrial Design
Favorite Shops: Corso Como in Milan


Name: Francesco Colombo
Job: Insurance Broker
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Tuxedo Italian Taylor, Tie no name
I would never wear: Never say never
Favorite Shops: Aspesi Milan


Name: Anna dello Russo
Job: Fashion Editor Vogue Japan
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Dress Reed Krakoff, Hat Alan Journo, Shoes Versace, Bag Ferragamo, Necklace Eddie Borgo
I would never wear: I wear everything!
My style: Excessive, schizophrenic, crazy
Style-Icon: Carine Roitfeld
Favorite Shops: Corso Como in Milan
Name: Vito Fierotti
Job: Law Student
Domicile: Palermo
I am wearing: Jacket Lanvin, Jeans H&M, Shoes Converse
I would never wear: Socks
My style: Just mixed
Style-Icon: Jil Sander, Matthew McConaughey
Favorite Shops: H&M
Name: Guido Taroni
Job: Photographer
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Shirt Vintage, Jeans Cheap Monday, Shoes Vintage
I would never wear: New shoes
Past: Helmut Berger, now: Dries van Noten
Favorite Shops: Cavalli e Nastri Milan
Name: Daniele Colucci
Job: Fashion Student
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Shirt and Pants Frav, Shoes Richemont, Bag Dolce & Gabbana
I would never wear: Punk Style
My style: I like elegant, but tonight I’m urban
Style-Icon: Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford
Favorite Shops: H&M and Zara, they are important for young people, and there should be a space for every kind of fashion
Name: Tommaso Sinelli
Job: Student
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Coat Burberry, Shirt Brioni, Pants The Koopless, Shoes Carshoes, Scarf Charvet
I would never wear: Of course not Gym Pants or Jimmy Choos, but I’m open to everything
My style: Personal
Style-Icon: I have no icons, but people like Fabio Novembre or George Cortina inspire me
Favorite Shops: Antonioli
Name: Rocco Adriano Galluccio
Job: Fashion Designer
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Shirt my own label Alcoolique, Pants Prada, Shoes Vintage, Belt Gianfranco Ferre, Bag Piero Guidi
I would never wear: Sport Style
My style: Alcoolique
Style-Icon: Anna dello Russo
Favorite Shops: Corso Como Milan
Name: Simone Rizzo
Job: Photographer
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Pants and Jacket Paul Smith, Shirt and Shoes Vintage, Bag American Apparel
I would never wear: Totally black
My style: Colour block!
Style-Icon: Marc Ronson
Favorite Shops: Corso Como Milan
Name: Guido de Stefano
Job: Press Officer Raf Simons
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Leo-Shirt Raf Simons, Blue Shirt Prada, Pants Jil Sander, Shoes Prada Vintage
I would never wear: I thought I would never wear Leo, but it’s the new camel, and I changed my mind!
My style: Freaky!
Style-Icon: Raf Simons and Stefano Pilati
Favorite Shops: Dover Street Market London and Colette Paris
Name: Darin Yevonbe
Job: Musician
Domicile: Milan
I am wearing: Shirt Boy London & Lang, Pants Zara Woman, Jacket a present of a woman, Shoes London
I would never wear: Large stuff
My style: New Wave/Post Wave
Style-Icon: David Bowie and Andy Warhol

wonderful location: corso como in milan


my magnificent hotel room at carlton baglioni hotel, thank you very much!



Keine Kommentare: