1. lyn lingerie: evelyn huber is living a dream in doing wonderful lingerie. the store looks like a boudoir and the lingerie, kimonos, corsets and bathing suits are adorable! she served homemade macarons for kreislauf!! wow! they were at least as good as la durée!
2. stop: erbudak: the store of dilara erbudak just had his 5-year jubilee. dilara has a very selected range of labels like mühlbauer (austrian), john smedley (uk) or rittenhouse (australian), a cool mixture between sporty and elegant, jewelry, bags and even letter paper.
3. opia: the store by claudia desax is specialized in asian design. they have cool labels like greyhound, laend phueng kit and for kreislauf, guestdesigner yvonne reichmuth presented her label ivy. they served a refreshing lemongrass/ginger ice-tea.
4. little poeme: the small shop changed location and name: from poeme to little poeme at badenerstrasse. evelyne meyer and bernard blunier own the shop which offers a fun-range of labels for the pin ups of today.
5. stop: redroom: the two designers peter and sarah kriesi-heuss have their label since 11 years! in their store they also have the biggest range of the french classic label st. james. they also do workshops in designing. they welcomed us with kir royal!
last station: kleinbasel/claudia güdel. the two designers from basel opened their store around 1,5 years ago. you'll find fine leather goods and women dresses from tania klein (kleinbasel) and mainly men clothes and a few for women at claudia güdel.
last sunday i took a walkabout with 20 people to show some of my favorite stores in "kreis 4" in zurich. it was a pleasure and i had good feedbacks from the people attending. thank you again and thanks to the agency rené grüninger!